Friday, January 9, 2009

Psych Eval

What did you like about the class?



It was interesting and I learned a lot.



What was your favorite activity or project?



I liked the brain activity.



What didn't you like about the class?



I didn't like the Chapter at a Glance. They did not seem to benefit me very much.



What do you think I should leave out next year?



Chapter at a glance. I took a long time and didn't help me very much. I liked the STTS better.



Do you have any suggestions or ideas for things I could do next year in AP Psych?



Watch more psychology movies. They were very informative.



Do you have any suggestions or ideas for next semester in AP Econ?



Don't give very many essays.

5 comments:

  1. "Don't give very many essays." I like that idea haha. And I agree with you on the STTS and the Chapter At A Glance thing. I didn't do either of them every time but I preferred the STTS to the CAAG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the CAAG is much better for developing student understanding and the STTS was just a free way of getting points from copying answers. good post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seemed to like the chapters at a glance more, but that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chapter at a glance was something I mentioned in mine, I think the chapter at a glance was much more helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually learn well from copying the info and stts is much easier for me to study from

    ReplyDelete